Before you were conceived I wanted you,

Before you were born I loved you, Before you were here an hour I would die for

you.This is the miracle of life.






Saturday, May 19, 2012

Soccer Spring 2012

 Emily and Abigail participated in their first team soccer season at the Broken Arrow YMCA.  Daddy was their coach and they had a great time.
.


The team seemed to learn a lot throughout the season which showed in their playing the games.




 After the last game, the team had an end of the season party where they were given their medals and items won during the fundraiser.  Our team raised the most money and received a pizza party.



 To end each game, the parents and family formed a tunnels and the players ran through.  This, along with the snacks, seemed to be the favorite part of the experience for most of the players.

0 comments: