Before you were conceived I wanted you,

Before you were born I loved you, Before you were here an hour I would die for

you.This is the miracle of life.






Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blizzard 2011

We finally took advantage of the 14" of snow we got on Tuesday. We were only able to spend about 10 minutes out there due to the freezing wind, but the girls took advantage. Abigail wanted desperately to build a snowman, but the snow was too powdery to even make a decent snowball. The girls went all the way up to their bottoms as they tried to climb the 4' snow drifts.

Abigail's favorite thing to so in the snow is throw have snowball fights. Even if the snow wouldn't sty compact, she just threw handfuls at Mommy and Daddy anyway.
Emily trying to make it back to the garage. She wised up about 5 minutes into it and went into the garage and played in the snow drifts without having to fight the wind.

0 comments: