Before you were conceived I wanted you,

Before you were born I loved you, Before you were here an hour I would die for

you.This is the miracle of life.






Monday, August 3, 2009

Fire Station

The Tulsa Mothers of Multiples group went to visit Fire Station 26 this week. Both girls really looked forward to going, but once there Emily seemed to have a better time than Abigail. I think Abigail got too hot and and her discomfort was more of a pressing issue than seeing where the fireman lived and worked. We had a great turn out and loved spending more time with our "Twins Friends" as Abigail likes to call our group.

They both loved sitting in the rescue boat.

Emily and Fireman Wolfe work the hose.
Emily loved spraying the water onto the driveway, but Abigail preferred to sit back with Daddy and watch the others.
Emily inside the fire truck.

Abigail in the fire truck. She really wanted to wear the helmet, but refused the headphones.

Some of the twins and moms that came to visit the fire station.

0 comments: